Saturday, June 28, 2008

New Blog: Bike Virginia Video 2008

I've been workin' like crazy for the past couple months trying to get ready for Bike Virginia 2008. I scored a job shooting video for BVA, and I've been prepping my cameras, bike & body while still trying to work my day job, take care of the kid, have the occasional moment with my wife...in short, I've been too freakin' busy to blog all that much...plus lately my personal email inbox has become a guilt-generator to me...I'm too busy to check my email, so I don't check it...but then I feel guilty for not checking it, so I don't check it...but then when I'm ready to check it, Abby walks in and demands my attention as only a first-born toddler can do, so I don't check email again...and again, I feel guilty about not checking email...

Yeah, I haven't been checking email...

Anyway, I've got a new blog going that is dedicated strictly to my latest project: Bike Virginia 2008: The Movie. For now I'll be posting little teasers while I work on putting together a 20 minute (or so) DVD.

Stay tuned, folks, it's gonna get funky...

No comments: