Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Cyclocross in HD!

I'm trying out a new service called Vimeo, which allows full HD online video. In order to view the full, 720p glory, you'll need to click the little button with the X on it in the lower right corner of the video.

Check it out:


Virginia Beach Cyclocross from Wes Cheney on Vimeo.

Shot at the Virginia Beach Sportsplex, 1/18/09 with a Nikon D90 on a monopod and a variety of lenses, including a Lensbaby 3.0.



Mashup soundtrack by Lenlow, "Bjorn Slippy."

3 comments:

CJ Congrove said...

Nice vid Wes, Vimeo HD roolz. What lenses were u shooting on? Have u had a chance to try out the 5D mark II yet?

Unknown said...

Lensbaby 3.0, Nikkor 10.5mm f/2.8 & 17-55mm f/2.8 lenses.

I'm a Nikonian...if I didn't have so much money invested in Canons, I might try out the 5D Mark II. But like the D90, I hear it's got its own issues as well.

Unknown said...

Correction...I've got my money tied up in NIKONS, not Canons...