Friday, August 31, 2007

Floyd at the Shenandoah 100

Sweet news! Floyd Landis has announced that he will be riding in the Shenandoah 100!

Now I ain't much for hero worship, but I know that just as soon as i get my hip replacement done, I'll be just as fast as Floyd.

seriously though, just about all of my preparations are done. I've got pages of lists, a course profile taped to my handlebar stem and my clothes all laid out. I've even gone so far as to make preparations for the after-party. Jenn kindly loaned me her Beeriodic Table t shirt to wear at the kegs. Yes folks, in addition to being a bike geek, I'm also a beer geek. My geekdom knows no limits...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck and happy geeking!

Liz Schleeper said...

Let's see some more photos! I am looking for that iron bridge one.